United Way of Thunder Bay (Ontario)
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle
Online Draw: June 29, 2021 at 1:30 P.M.
1. Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and in Ontario at the time of purchase.
2. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in United Way of Thunder Bay 50/50 Raffle:
· Employees of United Way of Thunder Bay
· Persons under the age of 18
· Intoxicated persons
3. Tickets are:
· 5 raffle numbers for $10
· 30 raffle numbers for $20
· 150 raffle numbers for $40
4. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Bump Worldwide.
5. Tickets can be purchased online at the website www.uwaytbay5050.ca with a credit card or debit card purchase.
6. Ticket Sales - starting at 9:00 am on June 14, 2021 or as soon as our license is approved to June 29, 2021 at 1:15 pm. Draw to take place on June 29, 2021 at approximately 1:30 pm.
7. After purchase, patrons will be provided a digital receipt with their registered 50/50 Raffle numbers from Bump Worldwide’s Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The estimated amount of the 50/50 Raffle prize will be shown on: www.uwaytbay5050.ca.
9. The winning ticket number(s) will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
10. There will be 3 prize draws as follows:
a. Secondary Draw #1: Acrylic Moose Painting on Gallery Canvas valued at $1200.00
b. Secondary Draw #2: iPhone 12 ProMax 128GB in Pacific Blue Colour valued at $1549
c. 50/50 Draw: One cash prize will be awarded in the amount of the declared prize, which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the raffle.
11. The winning tickets will be posted on the www.uwaytbay5050.ca website.
12. The winners shall be contacted by the telephone and/or address provided during the ticket purchase checkout process.
13. The winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
15. Should there be any dispute over the identity of the purchaser of the winning ticket, the issue will be forwarded to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and appropriate authorities for guidance.
16. The 50/50 Raffle winner has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
17. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: provide 1 piece of government issued ID proving their age to be over 18, complete United Way of Thunder Bay 50/50 Prize Claim Form and sign their name on a printed copy of the winning ticket.
18. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six month time period to claim a prize is expired as outlined in the rules.
19. In the event that no winner comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
20. All monetary prizes to be paid by cheque OR electronic funds transfer and must be accepted as awarded.
21. The prize winner agrees to have their name and prize information publicized by United Way of Thunder Bay.
22. For all inquiries